Monday, September 17, 2012

Blair's Big Birthday

Say that five times fast.

Blair turned the big 2-5 last week! it became painfully obvious to me as we were discussing what Blair wanted to do for his birthday that I am much more of a "birthday person". Our conversations went a little like this:

Me: What do you want for your birthday?
Blair: I don't need anything
Me: Excellent, I didn't ask you what you need, I asked you what you want
Blair: I need new socks.

Whoa. Or another Blair not being on the birthday train classic.

Me: What kind of cake do you want?
Blair: I don't need a cake.

No one ever needs cake. That's one of the many things that makes it such a delightfully happy food.

Blair's Birthday Basket
So despite his objection there were presents and cake. I think he managed to suffer through alright. Hope you all had a great weekend!

Mary

1 comment:

  1. That looks awesome. I would like the goldfish and reese's please and thank you. I now also expect an equally awesome package on my birthday or I will have to assume you love me less than Blair.

    ReplyDelete