Wednesday, October 17, 2012

HHI for Mr. & Mrs. Thie

Blair had to work at a beer festival this weekend (I use the term "work" loosely) and I traveled down to Hilton Head to spend some time with my mom and aunt and uncle and see one of my very first Wofford friends tie the knot.

I arrived in HHI Friday right around dinner time and after a delicious meal and a good night's sleep I was ready for the normal HHI activities. That means a morning run, going out to breakfast (hence the run), shopping, and then lots of quality "lounge" time. Before I knew it, it was time to get ready for Sarah Beth and Doug's wedding.

I met Doug the summer before our freshman year and it was such a special feeling to sit there among their family and friends to see Sarah Beth and Doug become husband and wife. They are a terrifically nice couple and it was an honor to be a part of their day.

Reunited with Nancy!

The beautiful setting for the ceremony and the reception, the home of the bride's grandfather

Mr. & Mrs. Doug Thie

"You Send Me"

Beth

With our favorite groomsman
Congrats to the newlyweds, enjoy Italy!

No comments:

Post a Comment