Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Moving In To 2013

Well 2012 certainly was quite the year! Besides a few small life changes like moving , getting married, both starting new jobs, getting a job, etc. Blair and I then decided to say sayonara to 2012 but buying a house! That's right, these two are homeowners. Watch out world.

Yay debt!
We are thrilled about our new home and lets be honest, I'm thrilled about decorating/the fact that Blair is letting me have free reign of the house (with the exception of the "man room"). It has really helped us to feel so much more settled, not that we didn't love our first home together, but the idea of knowing that we won't be packing our lives up into boxes any time too soon is a nice, unpacked, relieved feeling.

I really was sad to see 2012 go but am beyond excited about whatever 2013 has in store for us. That includes me being better about keeping you all informed via this little blog. New year. New resolution. My mid-November resolution didn't count (because I say so).

So here's to closing the door on 2012 and opening to the door [to our new home] and 2013! Cheers!

Thanks for reading,

Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment