Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Mindless Baking [Wandering]

Blair and I are headed to Columbia this weekend for the Kenny Chesney & Zac Brown Band concert. There are several others "acts" that play throughout the day so we are tailgating with a big group of friends before the concert (yes, we are that dedicated). True to form with people our age, the e-mails start circulating the week or two before about who is bringing what. I am not knocking this strategy at all, it always makes for a very organized get-together but I have "sign-up anxiety" and never really know what to sign up for. Good thing Blair signed us up to bring something "sweet". How well he knows me. Needless to say this is what I have been day dreaming about this week...

Image via

I feel like anything called "Knock your socks off brownie bars" are probably going to be good. I will let you know how they turn out. Assuming, that is that I don't eat all of the batter before they actually make it in the oven.

No comments:

Post a Comment