Thursday, May 10, 2012

My Little Bulldog

Today I am heading to Athens, GA to watch my little sister graduate from college! This is such an exciting time for Laura and I am thrilled to be a part of it with the rest of our family. As I have grown older I have come to realize that being a sibling is an interesting experience because you get to observe so much; I remember the day that Laura was born, her dance recitals and gymnastics meets and her first day of school each year. Now we get to watch Laura leave what has been a very successful undergraduate career at the University of Georgia (Not to brag or anything) and begin the next exciting chapter in her life. So proud of her and cannot wait to spend a few days in the Classic City!

Image via

Way to go Laura! We are all so very proud of you!

Thanks for reading and I hope you all have a great weekend!

Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment