- She likes to walk right by your feet and look up at you. This sometimes results in Khaki walking into chairs, walls, etc.
- Khaki loves air vents. It makes no difference to her if that means no one else can enjoy the air circulation meant to take place in that particular room
- One of her favorite hobbies is removing the bath mats from the bathroom and prancing around the house with them
- The idea of running is still a little difficult to comprehend; she prefers to hop places.
- And finally, we are thoroughly convinced that she loves us as much as we love her.
|Khaki's first picture; she put her little face in the cup holder and slept the whole way home.|
|After I got back from my run last night. Khaki didn't actually go with me but she got tired for me, what a good dog!|
Promise to keep you posted on her antics, thanks for reading!