Tuesday, November 13, 2012

A Surprising Year

Friday, after an awesome "work party" I headed home where I was told to change as we were going to dinner downtown with Sarah and Whitner. Blair would not tell me where we were going and I started to whine (for lack of a better term) because I wanted to make sure that I would get to see Bev and Megan and our other friends. Blair's frustration growing, we headed over to Sarah and Whit's house and SURPRISE!!! All of our friends were on the back porch, having successfully pulled off an awesome surprise.

Saturday we headed to Spartanburg to cheer on the tenacious Terriers to a big win, sending them to the play-offs. Cookie cake compliments of our friend Sara and paratroopers landing on the field at halftime made for quite the Saturday (Not to mention a stellar win for the Bulldogs, sorry cousin Sean)!

Bev & Megan

Matt & Blair

Party Planner

Caroline

Huddled by the fire [pit]

Hostess with the mostest

De-lish

Wofford Game

Sarah & Whit

Sara & Tom

Blair taking a picture...of me taking a picture...

Here they come!

Approaching the field

Coming in hot with the flag!

Success
A nice visit from my dad topped off a wonderful birthday weekend and now it is back to the grind. Hope you all had a good one!

Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment