Tuesday, December 13, 2011

The Season of Giving

Usually I pride myself on being an excellent gift giver. I know exactly what to get for every person on my list. However, this year Christmas has really snuck up on me. I don't know if its the warm weather that has been throwing me off lately or what but I am having a severe case of gift-giving block.

Image via Pinterest
I have my parents gifts covered and know what I am getting for Blair (Blair: It is not a puppy, stop asking) so it's really Laura and my cousins holding me back. I like to get things for my sister that I can really picture her loving and maybe not wanting to get for herself. This is not to say that I am not in the Christmas spirit, tonight my co-workers and I celebrated at our office Christmas party and this weekend Blair and I are traveling to Atlanta for an ornament shower and I am so excited. I hope you all are having a very merry holiday season so far and thanks for reading!

Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment