Wednesday, December 28, 2011

'Tis The Season!

...To be exhausted! Between driving, lots of much needed time with my ever entertaining family, and even some last minute shopping my time at home in Atlanta was definitely a whirlwind. I wouldn't have it any other way though; I even miss the holiday traffic...well not really.

On a walk with my dad while I was home he explained that Christmas always reminds him of his parents and the traditions that they used to share. While this is definitely true, this Christmas more than ever I was thinking about the people that I will be sharing this special time of year with beginning in 2012 and every Christmas after. Blair's job gets a little crazy during the holidays so I am excited to make our new home (wherever that may be!) a special and "Christmas-y" place for both of us.

And in other festive news, Cally and Dave are engaged!!!

The future Mr. and Mrs. Banks!

So excited for these two and can't wait to celebrate with them this weekend at the lake when we ring in 2012 together! I hope each of you had a very merry Christmas and have been enjoying the most wonderful time of the year!

Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment