Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Another Door Opens

This is my last week in Columbia; a place that has allowed me to mold and shape it into a home for myself for the past two years. It is hard to accurately remember feeling new and strange in a city full of people that now feels so familiar to me. Moving to this place and living with girls that barely knew me was definitely one of the more adventurous things I have ever done and looking back I couldn't be prouder of my decision. It is sad to say goodbye to house full of roommates that are so caring, fun, and understanding and to leave a job where I feel challenged, valued, and welcomed everyday. I know that the future ahead is full of bright, happy, and wonderful things but I also think its important to reflect and be thankful for a time that has allowed me to come into my own.

The best of the best

We are now in the month of the wedding and I know that the waves of change will only continue to come our way and I am excited and very ready. Bring it on April!

I hope you all had a great weekend and thanks for reading along with all of the Columbia adventures!

Mary

2 comments:

  1. I AM SO EXCITED! AHH Hurry April 21!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are going to miss you so much! Get that guest room all ready for my frequent visits!

    ReplyDelete