- Dinner with Dad & a trip to Brusters
- A run at our neighborhood Swim & Tennis Club that backs up to the school where I went to kindergarten (that will instantly make you feel old)
- Wandering around a local bookstore looking for some honeymoon reads (nerd alert but I found two books that I am super excited about)
- A trip to the alterations place-they definitely think my family is full of crazy people
- A trip to the mall with my mother, Aunt Sally, and one of my mother's best friends. I wish I had a camera or a tape recorder with me for that trip; it like the Three Stooges (and me) took over Lenox.
- Dinner with some family friends/shouting out the incorrect answers to Jeopardy
- A beer on the back patio with Dad