Friday, January 14, 2011

Brad, Blogs, & Beans

Yes, I am an avid "Bachelor/Bachelorette" watcher. For those of you passing judgement right now I have no solid defense to offer for myself. I know the whole premise of the show is ridiculous and for some equally ridiculous reason I feel so shocked when the couple breaks up six months after the show is done filming. Oh well. However, now, in addition to watching the show itself, I have been introduced to "I Hate Green Beans". Excellent. I can just feel my I.Q. plummeting...

Dear Brad, you creep out my roommate Sam but we watch you anyway.
"I Hate Green Beans" is a blog that focuses solely on the "Bachelor/Bachelorette" and it is hilarious. I was introduced to it by a girl at work and have re-read multiple posts various times and always laugh at something new. So, if you too enjoy shamelessly watching Brad then you will also enjoy this. Have a great weekend and thanks for reading!

Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment