Monday, September 5, 2011

Labor of Love

This weekend was so much fun and I was very glad that it was a glorious three days long! Sometimes I feel like one extra "weekend day" is all I need so Labor Day weekend was just what the doctor ordered. Friday night I was off to Greenville to meet Blair, along with our friend Sarah, Whitner, Brandi, and Sean for a delicious dinner at Smoke on the Water downtown. It was such a fun atmosphere and the food was great, I highly recommend it!

Sarah and Whitner at dinner on Friday night

After a modest order of brisket, mac n' cheese, and spinach casserole. Pretty much the only reason I hesitated on dessert was because I couldn't make a decision. Note to self: Work on decisiveness.
Saturday meant time for Clemson football! After successfully packing up all of the tailgating equipment we were off...off to the hottest football game that I have ever had the pleasure of enjoying.

Slight relief from the heat=Tree next to tailgate spot

Reath brothers

Next week we will all be wearing black & gold as the Tigers take on the Terriers!

Here they come!

Host & hostess extraordinaire
Hope you all had a great last weekend of summer, thanks for reading!

Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment