Monday, August 15, 2011

Back to School

Today was Sister's last first day of class at the University of Georgia! I remember when I was getting ready to leave for college for the first time that several people told me how quickly my years there would go by; while this was true I really do feel like Laura graduated from high school earlier this summer and we just finished packing her little red Acura full for its first journey to Athens.

I know the "last" first day is bittersweet but I also know that this year has wonderful things in store for Laura. She is extremely bright, a wonderful student, and someone who thoroughly explores every city she has ever lived in so I am sure that this last year in Athens will not be wasted.

Thing 2 will walk through the arches in May!

So good luck to the little one; I hope you all had a great weekend and thanks for reading!


Mary

1 comment:

  1. Thanks sister! I'll try to avoid accidentally walking through the arch this year so I won't jinx it.

    ReplyDelete