Monday, August 22, 2011

A Conway Union

Well, it was yet another great Wofford wedding! This past weekend Blair and I traveled to Conway for the wedding of our friends Michael and Ashley and it didn't disappoint! People ask if we get tired of traveling but for once in a lifetime events like this I could not be happier to hop in the car [while Blair chauffeurs me around the state of South Carolina]. This weekend also marked the debut of Katy and Meagan's wonderful wedding cakes!

With the bakers themselves!

The spectacular groom's cake

First dance as husband and wife

Digging in!

Wonderful Wofford girls

With the beautiful bride!

Look who caught the bouquet...

Months away from our big day!

Leah and Blair; kind enough to adopt Austin and me as semi-Knoxville residents
Ashley and Michael are a great couple and it was such an honor to be able to celebrate their special day with them. After lots of catching up, laughs, and dancing, the newlyweds are off on their honeymoon and I am already counting down to the next mini-Wofford reunion...come on October for Anna and Steven's big day!

As a side note; Michael likes to tease me about this blog so I hope that Mr. and Mrs. Langley find this title to their liking (Ashley is from Conway, Michael is from Union...get it? I tried.)

I hope you all had a great weekend, thanks for reading!

Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment