Thursday, November 3, 2011

Celebrating The Old

Five years ago this weekend Blair and I began officially dating (wahoo!). Now, Blair says this doesn't count as an anniversary because our wedding date will obviously take the place of that but I say it does. What are our plans for this weekend? Glad you asked. Tomorrow is "date night". Not sure what that means yet but I want to see the J. Edgar Hoover movie...cool right? Saturday=football for Blair and a trip to the J.Crew outlet with my friend Sarah for me. I guess the day that we are meant to celebrate "us" we should be doing exactly what we would normally do. Fine by me! But first, a brief walk down memory lane...

Formal

 Wofford

Fall House

The Row

Swampwater

Clemson

My mother's favorite
Hope you all have a great weekend and thanks for reading!

Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment