Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Giving Thanks & Going Home

Tomorrow I am heading home to Atlanta for Turkey Day and I am counting down the hours! One of my favorite things about Thanksgiving is all of the people that I get to visit with; family and old high school friends alike. Something about driving around Atlanta in the fall also makes me feel like no time has passed since I was 18 and riding up and down on the same roads going to my aunt's home or our old high school hang out.

I think this pretty much covers it! Image via Pinterest
I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend plan that includes (but is not limited to) spending time with family and friends, eating and drinking, maybe doing some shopping and definitely lots of football watching. Thank[ful]s for reading!

Mary

1 comment: