Sunday, November 27, 2011

A Real Thanksgiving Blessing

Sarah and Whitner are engaged!!!

The future Mr. and Mrs. Kennedy!
Whitner proposed on Thanksgiving Day and Blair was lucky enough to spend Thanksgiving with Whitner and his family and help celebrate the happy couple. Sarah and Whit are great friends to Blair and I both and I always look forward to the weekends I get to spend in Spartanburg because we get to spend time with both of them. I am so excited for these two and what could we be more thankful for than two of our good friends deciding to spend their lives together? Not much. Well, besides the fact that the Georgia Bulldogs stomped Georgia Tech...I digress. I hope you all had an awesome extended weekend and got your fill of family, food, and football. Have a great week and thanks for reading!
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment