Sunday, May 8, 2011

A Day for Cay

I hope you all had a wonderful Mothers Day! My sister Laura and I spent the weekend in Hilton Head with my mom and it was so nice. Well actually, Laura spent the entire week there studying for finals. Rough life, I know. Lots of laughing and reading/sleeping by the pool was just what I needed to kick off the week

Oh hello little piece of heaven.

The paparazzi are always stalking Sister

The view from dinner Saturday night, not too shabby huh?
A little blurry but Mom AND Laura let someone take their picture so it was a small victory. Baby steps...
 In a few days Laura will be on her way to NYC to start her Tibi internship so one last hurrah before she moves off to the big city and forgets all about me was definitely in order. I think she is excited and a little bit nervous but I know she will be wonderful [Sister, this is me buttering you up in an effort to get some "free" clothes, ok thanks!]. Anyway, another Monday is well on its way so that's all for now, thanks for reading!

Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment