Sunday, May 15, 2011

Movie [People] Watching

Tonight my roommates and I went to see Bridesmaids. If you have not seen it I recommend finding a spare $10-$30 (because that's how much it costs to go to the movies these days) find a seat, and get ready to laugh. My stomach hurts from laughing so hard; sure it was silly but I think that's the idea...

Oscar material, for sure.
It was one of those movies where all we did the car ride home was recite our favorite parts, Marsha and I were actually just talking about it in the kitchen, and laughing, again. Besides the movie being hil-ar-ious; there is something I was puzzled/am clearly still thinking about it. We arrived a few minutes into the previews and the only seats left were at the front. Marsha, Sam, and I sat town behind two boys with an empty seat between them. I thought to myself that they must be on a double date and their dates were in the restroom/at the concession stand. Nope. The movie started; I looked at Marsha and pointed to the back of the boys seats and gave her a questioning look, she said "I was just thinking the same thing!". So yes, these two boys watched Bridesmaids together. I never heard them laugh but guys, you have my respect for seeing it, maybe you started a trend?

Hope you all had a great weekend, thanks for reading!

Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment