Friday, May 20, 2011

Home Alone

Last night I was home. Alone. It was brutal. Sam is in Las Vegas with several friends for the weekend and Marsha was babysitting last night so I was all by my lonesome (I am laying on the guilt pretty thick Sam and Marsha, do you feel bad yet?! Only joking). However, in an effort to stifle the boredom here is what I accomplished:
  1. Went to Target. This is a proven time killer.
  2. Went to the gym. This was mediocre.
  3. Did laundry. Necessary.
  4. Baked this cake; which I took our of the pan too early and semi-ruined. Fail.
  5. Made the icing for said cake. Ate from bowl; not a failure.
  6. Painted my nails. Also necessary. Thanks sandal season.
  7. Watched this show at 9:00; followed by this show at 10:00. Heart Thursday T.V.
So despite talking to myself a few times I feel like I got quite a bit accomplished but no need to make this a habit. Come home roommates!!!

Thanks for reading and have a great weekend!

Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment