Thursday, May 19, 2011

Time Flies

One Sunday morning the Class of 2011 will graduate from Wofford College. That means that I graduated two years ago. WHAT!? I can't believe it; I really can't. It feels like yesterday...
The fam. They're the best!

Sister

I don't get to move back in next fall? Take the diploma back!
It's also hard to believe that Blair was graduating this time last year.

Choosing not to sport the really flattering hat...
Graduation is such a special time and they really do a wonderful job at Wofford of making sure that both the graduates and their families have a memorable weekend. I would still like to request however that time slows down just a little bit. Someone asked me the other day how old I was and I said 22. Uh-oh.

Thanks for reading!

Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment