Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Sister & Celebs

Ok so I know I keep talking about Laura's Tibi internship this summer but I can't help it; I am so excited for her. In a world full of people who settle I am so proud to have a sister who sets her mind on something, works hard for it, and makes it happen for herself. That being said, today Laura met a celebrity/socialite! Olivia Palermo, famous via The City on MTV is a Tibi lover herself and today came into the store and Laura met her! I asked Laura if Olivia commented on how precious Laura is, she said no but that Miss Palermo was very nice, maybe next time...
Picture via
Picture via  
Picture via
The most exciting person scheduled to visit Columbia, SC was Donald Trump...and he canceled. I am definitely going to have to continue living vicariously through Laura.

Thanks for reading!

Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment