Friday, February 4, 2011

Say It Ain't So!

Friday Night Lights will air its series finale next Friday. Attention to readers in the Columbia area, if you have DirectTV I will be waiting on your doorstep, popcorn/box of tissues in hand. If you have never watched this show, you are seriously missing out.

"Texas Forever"
I have never been to Texas, my high school did not have a football team, I am not attractive enough to be on this television show but man oh man, when I get my hands on some DVDs of this I am out of commission for hours [days]. Something about it is addicting and I will be sad to see it go. Alas, the final season will air again on NBC this Spring and come out of DVD (hint hint). Until then, "Clear heads, full hearts, can't lose!" (The phrase Coach Taylor/team say prior to leaving the locker room before every game...sigh). Have a great weekend and thanks for reading!

Mary

1 comment: