Friday, February 25, 2011

She Said "Yes"!

As a part of the "blogging world' (which I love, don't get me wrong), part of what I have learned is that it can get a little creepy. Allow me to explain...

Several of my friends and I will be celebrating Anna and Steven's engagement this weekend and I have been trying to come up with the perfect pre-engagement party blog post for you all (you're welcome). So, as I was "following" another blog, I stumbled across this gem. An engagement photo shoot. That's right, this planner extraordinaire of a fiance arranged for a professional photographer to follow him and his unsuspecting girlfriend and capture every moment on film. You can read about it on the photographer's blog but here is my favorite:

Gotcha!
So, keep in mind that I have NO idea who these people are, that does not however, stop me from oooh-ing and awww-ing over how great these photos are of this couple. Me=Creepy. Anyway, in the spirit of celebrating Anna and Steven I thought that this would be a sweet start to your weekend, thanks for reading!

Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment