Wednesday, March 16, 2011

"About 14 Servings"

I am a creature of habit. Seriously, ask anyone who knows me/has ever been my roommate and they could tell you. This is apparently obvious to other people that don't live with me/know me super well as the women that I typically eat lunch with at work have noticed that I eat pretty much the same thing for lunch every single day. A turkey sandwich, yogurt, and a banana with peanut butter. Boring right? NO! Because this is not normal peanut butter. It is peanut butter infused with happiness...
Buy this. Eat this. Love this. Thank me.
One of my friends at work noticed my peanut butter obsession (thanks mom!) and brought this in for me to try...and then I left work that day and bought it. I prefer the "White Chocolate Wonderful"; and I don't even like white chocolate. I also have not purchased the normal chocolate peanut butter that they make because I am worried I would open the jar, eat it with my hands, slip into a peanut butter coma and someone would have to roll me to the hospital. After some research I learned that Peanut Butter & Co. is actually a restaurant in New York that serves all kinds of peanut butter based goodness, needless to say I am trying to add to my list of things to see in New York.

Anyway, I told you all that so I could tell you this: I finished the whole jar in 2 weeks. That's right. Scraping peanut butter from all surfaces of the jar finished. I was feeling pretty glum about this (mainly because the women at work noticed that I had all but licked the jar clean in about 12 sittings) when I was reading the back of my new jar and saw this:

Servings: About 14

They know. The Peanut Butter & Co. people know that it is physically impossible to make this jar last longer than 2 weeks because it is that good. So while I need to pace myself a little bit, I feel a lot better and am already looking forward to lunch.

Thank for reading!

Mary

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a perfect place to eat when you come visit!

    ReplyDelete