Monday, March 7, 2011

In My Mind

I was mentally trying to be here today.
Today was a Monday in every sense of the word. This includes, but is not limited to feeling sick Sunday night, walking to my car this morning to discover it wouldn't start, encountering some frustration at work, etc.

However, this almost miserable Monday redeemed itself because a co-worker who noticed my frustration brought me some chocolate, and I came home (so my roommate's boyfriend could oh so kindly jump start my car) to find a pair a shoes I ordered waiting for me on my porch.

So as the stress of the day is slowing fading, I am in this park in Prague, wearing my news shoes, maybe reading a good book, and definitely eating some chocolate. Thanks for reading!

Mary

1 comment:

  1. ugh mondays are the worst! i hear ya girl...but i'm glad it was able to redeem itself! it sets a positive tone for the rest of the week!

    ReplyDelete