Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Terrierific Tuesday


Shining with untarnished honor
So, disregard the post about my slightly miserable Monday because things really turned around after the Wofford Terriers defeated the College of Charleston (77-67) to become the SoCon Champs & return to the NCAA tournament for the second year in a row!

This is so exciting for the team, the school, and the Wofford community all over the country. Wofford students, parents, and alumni all know what a gem our little school is but accomplishments like this really bring our beautiful campus in Spartanburg some much deserved attention.

And, you will all be glad to know that I am not the only Terrier sporting my Wofford gear at the office today (please read here to fully appreciate my humiliation the last time I wore my school colors). The male alumni are sporting a wide variety of Wofford belts and ties and even proudly showing off pictures of their children sent to school today wearing their gold and black.

So take that Monday, with a great Wofford victory I now have a little extra pep in my step and am ready to take on all that Tuesday has to offer, thanks for reading and go Terriers!

Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment