Friday, March 4, 2011

And My Spare Time Goes To...


I think my invitation must have gotten lost in the mail...
Yup, Prince William and Kate Middleton launched their wedding website this week (And by "Prince William and Kate", I of course mean the oodles of PR people working at Buckingham Palace, obviously). Over Thanksgiving my sister and I were trying to explain our fascination with their upcoming wedding to my father and I just couldn't quite pinpoint why I am oh so interested; I can however tell you that thanks to this handy dandy website I have taken a virtual tour of Westminster Abbey, Buckingham Palace, and read several articles about who may or may not be designing Kate's wedding dress.

Is this pathetic? Maybe. But instead of being embarrassed I am now eagerly hoping that they are able to stream the wedding live through this website on April, 29th. I have no shame! I hope you all have a great weekend and thanks for reading!

Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment