Friday, June 17, 2011

World's Greatest Dad

In honor of dear ole' dad, a man who says a lot with few words ("I love you", "I am proud of you", "Good job" "Hey Mary, it's your Dad [voicemail] etc.) I would like to share a few photos in honor of Father's Day that make me especially happy and extremely grateful to have such a great dad, plain and simple.
.
Wow Mom & Dad; thanks for the super flattering haircut! Look how happy though!

Hey Dad, I found some sand that I would like to share with you. There is really not enough to go around so you're welcome.

This is one of my favorites because if you look closely you will see that the cake actually says "Happy Birthday Tom"...Not Mary.
So a big shout-out to Dad, Laura and I love you very much and we are very lucky to have the World's Greatest Dad! (He has a coffee mug that says so, fact)

Thanks for reading and have a great weekend!

Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment