Monday, July 18, 2011

A Sawyer to a Walker

I promise to provide details of the Atlanta trip as the week goes on (including how Blair and I totally geeked out after seeing a reception venue and went and saw Harry Potter...in 3D), but right now I would like to offer a BIG CONGRATULATIONS! to our friends Meredith and Stevens who got engaged this weekend!

Blair and I have had the pleasure of spending a good deal of time with this pair since we graduated from our respective schools (They both went to PC) and their friendship really has been such a gift. From weekends in the mountains to floating and talking for hours in a lake, the time we spend with them is always so refreshing.

2012 is going to be a big year for us!
I am so excited to get to share this phase of our lives with them and cannot wait for the celebrations to continue. I hope you all had a great weekend and thanks for reading!

Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment