Saturday, July 30, 2011

Location, Location, Location

One big wedding decision: Made! We will be having our reception at Ansley Golf Club in Atlanta and Blair and I could not be more excited! And this is of course the only possible reception venue that I managed to not snap a photo of (I know, big fail). Anyway, the staff there has been wonderful so far and I am really looking forward to continuing to work with them as the planning continues. We just got back from the beach earlier so between spurts of unpacking, a few nap, and now the Lindsey Lohan version of The Parent Trap on ABC Family I knew I needed to let you all know I was still here!

A little itty bitty picture for a BIG day!
More to come about the beach trip and I hope you all are enjoying the sunshine, thanks for reading!

Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment