Monday, July 4, 2011

The Pursuit of Happiness

I hope everyone had a wonderful 4th of July weekend! Blair and I got to spend the weekend relaxing with a few friends, getting a few wedding details nailed down (eeek!), and of course, being very patriotic and eating as much as humanly possible at a cookout. Is this a 4th of July requirement? I think so. Anyway, much to my disappointment I have to travel back to office tomorrow but not before I dream of this very American piece of happiness...

Meag, can you make this happen? Your country needs you! (Image via)
I know you all much be shocked that I have not completely geeked out with a history-filled 4th of July post, oh but wait, who spent 2 hours this morning watching the episodes of the HBO John Adams mini-series in which the Continental Congress drafted and adopted the Declaration of Independence? This girl. Happiness successfully pursued.

Thanks for reading!

Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment