Monday, October 31, 2011

In-Betweener

On days like Halloween I realize what a funny stage of life people my age are in. Growing up we obviously dressed up every year and our mom went all out with pumpkin carving, decorations, etc.. Moving on to college everyone still dressed up but there was obviously a little less trick or treating and the costumes got a bit more creative/inappropriate. Tonight, at the home of some sweet friends people were arriving at the door with their children and I am looking at these parents thinking "Ok, if I am a week away from being 25 then you are maybe 28, 29 tops!". I am not at all complaining, its just funny to me that on a night like Halloween people of all ages celebrate in their own way.

A classic in the Branch house growing up during Halloween. Oh Booooooooook!

Hope you all had a very happy Halloween and a wonderful weekend, thanks for reading!

Mary

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha I still say "oh boooo-oook!" and no one knows what I am talking about.

    ReplyDelete