Monday, April 11, 2011

And They're Off!

This past weekend in Knoxville officially kicked off the 2011 Wedding Tour that Blair and I will be making (more official tour dates to come, have to no fear), but literally this is how we (ok, the guys) kicked off wedding season:
Blair?
The boys waiting for the bride and groom to arrive
Blair and I at the reception, guests could enjoy cocktails on the balcony after the ceremony and the art galleries were also open for people to enjoy
Reunited and it feels so good!
Wofford's Old Main groom's cake (oh and it was delicious, don't worry I tried it)
Mr. and Mrs. Austin Fitch!
Lizzie, Sarah Beth and I enjoying the band. The Wofford crowd (including the bride and groom) were front and center with the band most of the night
 Leah and Austin's ceremony was beautiful and the reception was so much fun. It was great to see the bride and groom dancing and really enjoying time with their guests. That's what it's all about! In other news I mentioned that Blair's parents redid their backyard so if you need me this summer you can find me here:
Places for eating...
And places for napping. Pretty much all I need!
I hope you all had a great weekend; thanks for reading!

Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment