Thursday, April 28, 2011

It's Here!!!

If you don't know what "it" is then you have been living under a rock. Thats right folks, William and Kate get married tomorrow and you better believe that I am sacrificing my beauty sleep to watch. Yes, I realize that I don't know/will never ever meet these people and that it is all very silly but something about it is also very exciting. I can't stop reading about it and watching all of the TLC/Lifetime specials (and yes, the movie); my co-workers also laughed at me when I said "Happy Royal Wedding Eve!" as the office started to empty out this afternoon.

I also keep thinking about Kate; I imagine that every bride is incredibly excited/anxious/nervous/giddy on her wedding day but I think it must be the strangest feeling for her to know that while she is sleeping there is a twenty-something girl in South Carolina talking about the wedding with her friends at the gym. Not to mention the thousands of people sleeping in the streets of London in the hopes of catching a glimpse of her...

Yes, I updated the picture from yesterday. I just thought this exchange between Kate and her sister was too sweet to pass up (Picture via CBS News)

I can't wait! Thanks for reading and TGIF!

Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment