Thursday, April 7, 2011

Sisterly Advice

My sister Laura recently started a "tumblr" called Peachy Things where she posts photos, quotes, or anything else that inspires her (as I have said before, she is much more creative/intelligent than I am). I was having a packing dilemma getting ready for this weekend and during a commercial break from Real Housewives Of New York City I saw this post from her and found some clothing selections guidance:
Perfect. Even from miles and hours away my sister has managed to pack for me. And if you know anything about the Branch girls you would know that Laura and I wear a lot of red and even more black. Guess what colors are filling my suitcase for Knoxville this weekend...

Thanks for reading & have a great weekend!

Mary

1 comment:

  1. Wearing red and black in Knoxville is always a good idea. Have a great time. Go Dawgs.

    ReplyDelete