Friday, April 1, 2011

Spoonful of Sugar

That's all I felt like I purchased at the grocery store. That, and butter. Lots butter. Why you ask? Well, this Sunday marks the kick off of my friend Anna's wedding festivities and we [the other hostesses with the mostest and myself] are so excited! Meagan and I are in charge of the sweets (naturally) and I am making carrot cake cupcakes with maple cream cheese icing and fudge. Maybe my cupcakes will looks like this when I am done...

Take it easy Martha Stewart.
Oh or this; this looks super easy
Piece of cake.
Ok. Lets be honest with ourselves, none of the above are in my limited skill set. It is however, supposed to be a beautiful day tomorrow so I am planning on opening our kitchen doors and windows, playing some music, whipping up a cupcake batter storm with my KitchenAid mixer (holla!) and doing a whole lot of this...
Much better.
Thanks for reading, have a great weekend!

Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment