Friday, November 5, 2010

4 Years?!

Today Blair and I are celebrating our four year anniversary. That's right, count 'em, FOUR. It really does not feel like it, which I suppose is a very good thing. I have said before that Blair is the kind of person that everyone has enjoys being around and I have yet to see Blair encounter a person that he has difficulty talking to. However, apparently Blair does have a bit of a difficult time getting along with my camera as some more flattering pictures have emerged, so in celebration of our four years together I have decided I should share with you all. Again.

Rock on Blair, rock on.


Quailman lives!


Hi Blair!


No, YOU!


Next, on "America's Most Wanted"...
As I have mentioned before, Blair has a great sense of humor/he does not own a camera so I have no real fear of retaliation. In all seriousness though, this is a very special day for us and I hope for more (which will naturally serve as the chance to share more glamour shots). Thanks for reading!

WH.

Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment