Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Luggage Loathing

I strongly dislike to pack/unpack. Evidence of that would be the suitcase that is still on my floor from this past weekend's "Grown-up Fall House" as I continue to pull things out of it as I need it but don't actually put anything away.

However, tonight that will have to change as I am leaving to go home to Atlanta straight from work tomorrow. This means that my room will eventually look like this at some point in the evening...

Stress.
I am a habitual over-packer and will undoubtedly berate myself as pack as though monsoon season is going to strike Atlanta or that a horrendous winter storm will leave my family trapped inside. I am also a self proclaimed "late stuffer"; meaning that as I am about to zip up my bag and put it in the car I will look around my room and think I need two more sweaters, one more pair of shoes, and three more scarves etc. and desperately try to stuff these things in my suitcase. Packing efficiently=failure. I don't know what I am going to do one day in the future when I have a family, my children will probably leave the house with everything that they own.

Looking on the bright side at least I know that while I might have to worry about traffic, driving in the dark etc. I do NOT have to worry that I forgot anything since I packed everything. Thanks for reading!

P.S. I did see Harry Potter on Sunday and it was AWESOME.

No comments:

Post a Comment